Current Commuter Students
Make the most of your college experience by living on campus.
Want to become a resident student? Living on campus is a great opportunity to make friends, have fun and live in close proximity to campus services such as the library, the Center for Recreation and Sports, the University Center and Post Hall. Don’t miss out on this opportunity!
Applying to live on campus is easy. Students will be assigned a room as soon as housing applications, housing deposits and course registrations are complete.
In order to become a resident student, you must:
To complete the Residence Hall Agreement:
- Complete a Residence Hall Agreement
- Pay a $300 non-refundable non-transferable housing deposit to the cashier located in the lower level of Levermore Hall. Alternatively, you may pay your deposit online through CLASS, by clicking “My Housing Deposit” in the menu.
- Be registered for classes
- Click under the Applications tab
- Select the appropriate semester application
- Read the agreement carefully
- Complete the electronic signature and required questions