Current Commuter Students
Current commuting students will not be eligible to participate in the online room selection process. Commuting students may apply for housing, but will be placed on a waiting list and will be assigned a room when space becomes available.
In order to apply for on-campus housing, you must:
To complete the Residence Hall Agreement:
- Pay a $300 non-refundable non-transferable housing deposit to the cashier located in the lower level of Levermore Hall. Alternatively, you may pay your deposit online through CLASS, by clicking “My Housing Deposit” in the menu.
- Register for classes
- Complete a Residence Hall Agreement
- Click under the Applications tab
- Select the appropriate semester application
- Read the agreement carefully
- Complete the electronic signature and required questions