Residential Life and Housing


Housing for New Graduate Students

Graduate students can apply to live on campus or in nearby housing.

Graduate Students are able to apply for on-campus housing. Only graduate students who have submitted their housing applications, paid housing deposits, and completed course registrations will be assigned a room on-campus. There are no online room selections for graduate students. Graduate students will be assigned to housing on a rolling basis as space permits.

Graduate students interested in off-campus housing options are encouraged to visit our Off-Campus Living page or contact Kenneth Marzigliano, the Assistant Director for Off-Campus Living at 516.877.3650.

In order to live on campus, you must:

  1. Pay the $300 non-refundable non-transferable housing deposit by submitting the Admission Graduate Deposit Form. Alternatively, you may pay your housing deposit to the cashier located in the lower level of Levermore Hall.
  2. Register for classes.
  3. Complete a Residence Hall Agreement on eCampus using the Housing Self-Service icon.

To complete the Residence Hall Agreement:

  • Log on to eCampus
  • Go to the service tab and select the Housing Self-Service icon
  • Click under the Applications tab
  • Select the appropriate semester application
  • Read the agreement carefully
  • Complete the electronic signature and required questions

New graduate students interested in living on campus should start by visiting Getting Started for Accepted Students.


For further information, please contact:

Residential Life and Housing
Earle Hall, Room 100
p – 516.877.3650
e –

Follow Adelphi Res Life at:      
Moving In
Residential Assistants (RAs) are available to assist you as you move in to campus housing.
See more move in information
Find Us on Campus
View the interactive Garden City campus map to find our residence halls.
Find your way to us
Housing Deposit
Each resident student is required to pay a housing deposit and complete an application.
See important info and deadlines
Apply Now
Request Information