Incoming First-Year Students
Make the most of your college experience by living on campus.
For three days in June, incoming first-year students at Adelphi University may select their rooms online.
- Participating in the Online Room Selection is optional. Qualifying students who do not participate in the Online Room Selection will be assigned a room after the online process is complete.
- Only students who have completed their housing agreement and paid their $550 deposit by the May 1 Priority Deadline will be allowed to participate in the Online Room Selection on June 15, 16 and 17.
- Students already assigned to the Honors Suites or Green Community are NOT eligible to participate in this selection. These students will be notified by June 3.
- May 1 – Priority Deadline for Incoming First-Year Students. Applicants who complete their housing agreement, and pay their $550 deposit by May 1 will be allowed to participate in the Online Room Selection.
- June 10 – Students can select another incoming first-year student to be their roommate. Selecting a roommate is optional and not required in order to select a room on June 15, 16 and 17.
- June 15-17 – The Online Room Selection begins Wednesday, June 15, at 4:00 p.m. (ET) and lasts until Friday, June 17, at 11:59 p.m.
» Watch the Incoming First-Year Students Room Selection Tutorial
» Watch the Roommate Selection tutorial
» Watch the How to Select a Room tutorial
The Housing Self-Service application for room and roommate selection is accessible via the eCampus Services Tab. Adelphi’s eCampus portal integrates the programs and applications that Adelphi students use every day. In order to select a roommate and a room online, you will need access to the eCampus portal.
» Learn how to access Adelphi’s eCampus portal