Residential Life and Housing


Housing for New Transfer Students

Make the most of your college experience by living on campus.

The Office of Residential Life and Housing has beds available for transfer students. There are no online room selections for transfer students. New Transfer Students will be assigned a room as soon as housing applications, housing deposits, and course registrations are complete.

In order to become a resident student, you must:

  1. Pay a $300 non-refundable non-transferable housing deposit to the cashier located in the lower level of Levermore Hall. Alternatively, you may pay your deposit online through CLASS, by clicking “My Housing Deposit” in the menu.
  2. Register for classes
  3. Complete a Residence Hall Agreement
To complete the Residence Hall Agreement:

  • Click under the Applications tab
  • Select the appropriate semester application
  • Read the agreement carefully
  • Complete the electronic signature and required questions

New Transfer students interested in living on campus should start by visiting Getting Started for Accepted Students.


For further information, please contact:

Residential Life and Housing
Earle Hall, Room 100
p – 516.877.3650
e –

Follow Adelphi Res Life at:      
Moving In
Residential Assistants (RAs) are available to assist you as you move in to campus housing.
See more move in information
Housing Deposit
Each resident student is required to pay a housing deposit and complete an application.
See important info and deadlines
Find Us on Campus
View the interactive Garden City campus map to find our residence halls.
Find your way to us
Apply Now
Request Information