New Transfer Students
Make the most of your college experience by living on campus.
The Office of Residential Life and Housing has beds available for transfer students. There are no online room selections for transfer students. New Transfer Students will be assigned a room as soon as housing applications, housing deposits, and course registrations are complete.
In order to become a resident student, you must:
To complete the Residence Hall Agreement:
- Pay a $300 non-refundable non-transferable housing deposit to the cashier located in the lower level of Levermore Hall. Alternatively, you may pay your deposit online through CLASS, by clicking “My Housing Deposit” in the menu.
- Register for classes
- Complete a Residence Hall Agreement
- Click under the Applications tab
- Select the appropriate semester application
- Read the agreement carefully
- Complete the electronic signature and required questions
New Transfer students interested in living on campus should start by visiting Getting Started for Accepted Students.