Residential Life and Housing


Yes; however, there is a two week freeze on all room assignment changes once classes start. Before a change of rooms is authorized you must fill out a “Room Change Request” form which you can get from your Resident Hall Director (RHD). You may not change rooms with someone without going through the proper procedures. Don’t forget to consult whoever is paying the bills before making any changes as a different room may have a different price!

Frequently Asked Questions

There’s a lot to know about on-campus living at Adelphi.

These questions cover the basic information about living on campus. Additional questions should be directed to the Office of Residential Life and Housing.

Follow Adelphi Res Life at:      

For further information, please contact:

Residential Life and Housing
Earle Hall, Room 100
p – 516.877.3650
e –

Apply Now
Request Information