Campus Advisory Classes are in session remotely through the end of spring semester. Our satellite centers in Manhattan, Hudson Valley and Suffolk County are closed; however, all staff and units are accessible remotely. Adelphi's Garden City campus is operational with only essential personnel on-site. » COVID-19 Response

Coronavirus Updates on Operations: Department or campus operations may be modified during this time. Please call or email the department for more information or visit

Residential Life and Housing


Housing for New Graduate and Transfer Students

Make the most of your college experience by living on campus.

The Office of Residential Life and Housing has beds available for new graduate and transfer students. There are no online room selections for new graduate and transfer students. New graduate and transfer students will be assigned a room as soon as housing applications, housing deposits, and course registrations are complete.

Adelphi students socialize in front of Earle Hall

In order to live on campus, you must apply for housing through the Office of Admissions.

For more information, visit Getting Started for Accepted Students.

Follow Adelphi Res Life at:      

For further information, please contact:

Residential Life and Housing
Earle Hall, Room 100
p – 516.877.3650
e –

Apply Now
Request Information