Campus Advisory Classes are in session remotely through the end of spring semester. Our satellite centers in Manhattan, Hudson Valley and Suffolk County are closed; however, all staff and units are accessible remotely. Adelphi's Garden City campus is operational with only essential personnel on-site. » COVID-19 Response

Coronavirus Updates on Operations: Department or campus operations may be modified during this time. Please call or email the department for more information or visit

Residential Life and Housing


Canceling On-Campus Housing

Students requesting to cancel their housing agreement must submit the Housing Cancellation Request form to be considered for release from the Annual Housing Agreement.

To fill out the form electronically: Please visit the Housing Self Service icon located on eCampus:

  • Click the “Applications” tab
  • Select the “Housing Cancellation Request”
  • Read the agreement carefully
  • Complete the electronic signature and required questions

Please visit the Office of Residential Life and Housing or your Residence Hall Director if you need help completing this form or require a paper version. 

Please be advised the Housing Agreement and all housing costs are binding for the full academic year.

» View the Room Refund Policy

Follow Adelphi Res Life at:      

For further information, please contact:

Residential Life and Housing
Earle Hall, Room 100
p – 516.877.3650
e –

Apply Now
Request Information